Not only can missing teeth affect your bite function, they can also keep you from smiling that often. Many people just do not smile because that would make their flawed teeth visible. Fortunately, you do not have to live this way because you can opt for All on 4’s dental implants to fix these issues and see a quick boost in your self-confidence. The procedure involves placing a set of fake teeth to give you an adorable smile once again.
Your dentist places these implants surgically into your jaw, which is the reason why the implants look and function exactly like natural teeth. Because of the nature of the procedure, many people often have many concerns and question about it. The truth is that the procedure is quite safe, provided that you choose to work with a trained and experienced dentist. There are so many reasons why you may want to consider going for All-on-4’s dental implants:
- The best thing about these implants is that they are permanent. You do not need to worry about taking special measures to brush your teeth because you can continue brush and floss as you would do with your natural teeth.
- Another great benefit of opting for these implants is that they are surgically placed into your jaw, which means that you do not need to take them out for any reason. Moreover, you do not need to use any adhesives to keep these implants in place, which is an added benefit for many.
- You will find these implants a lot more comfortable as compared to many other dental procedures. Many people opt for the Invisalign procedure to straighten their teeth, but they find it quite irritating in the beginning, which mainly because the trays press down on the gums. The same holds true when you opt for bridges, but all on 4’s implants do not cause such problems because they will not press down on your gums.
- Another interesting reason to opt for these implants is that they let you experience the cold and hot foods. You will not notice any change in the taste, which is something that is not available with many other dental procedures.
- You may want to opt for these implants if you are having issues with your bite. When done correctly, the procedure leads to an increase in your bite. In fact, you may notice a 70% increase in your bite force. It means that you do not have to shy away from eating your favourite food just because you cannot chew it properly.
- You may also want to put your money on these implants because they do not leave to bone deterioration. In fact, the implants discourage bone deterioration and play a role in restoring your facial features.
The fact of the matter is that you can try different ways to replace your missing teeth, but you will experience numerous benefits when you put your money on all on 4’s dental implants. Just be sure to work with an experienced dentist to get good results.