Are you getting your blood drawn? In that case, Victory Framework.com one would surely prefer the services of a qualified phlebotomist, with a notable experience. Now, with the increasing facility of home blood sample collection Dwarka, it is important to differentiate between certified phlebotomists and amateurs.
However, before one chooses a correct phlebotomist, it is important to note those challenges that one faces within a domestic domain. The factors that one will note about these challenges will help in choosing the correct phlebotomist.
Challenges faced within the domestic domain
Unlike the lab atmosphere, domestic domain brings its own set of challenges. The concept of blood collection sample from home, at the first instance, comes with following a strict diet.
- When one is in home, the chances are that even for the blood test, the person is not much concerned. Only a certified phlebotomist can control this whole issue. (At times, fasting period is within 8-12 hours).
- For old patients, drawing of blood is a huge issue. They have multiple health issues and are not accustomed to amateurs. Hence, only certified personnel can deal with such issues.
- The point to store blood within the set temperature of (2-8 degree Celsius) and to submit it within 4-5 hours is challenging in a homely set-up.
- Another very important point is controlling the level of pollution in this sample. From the domestic domain to the lab – it is a risk to manage the quality.
In such a scenario – experts from blood sample home collection Dwarka are the best option.
Why are certified phlebotomists required?
Rather than amateurs, one needs certified phlebotomists in today’s times. With the challenges mentioned above, there are certain points one must note for choosing a phlebotomist. Scroll down to note.
- Topmost technique:
Certified phlebotomists use specific techniques – from hygiene issues to technical aspects, to ensure that their patients face no problem.
- They maintain high-quality hygiene levels.
- While making a tourniquet, they use certain tools and incision points that ease the patient’s blood drawing session.
- Skill is very important. From sharp eyes to steady hands – they must possess all these qualities. Contrary to amateurs – professionals do this in a better manner.
- Also, they maintain a high level of communication skill, so that patients are comfortable with them.
- Since professionals hold a degree in this domain, hence they have been taught these details. Amateurs don’t stand a chance in this.
Clearly, blood collection sample from home requires trained hands.
- Verification by a third party:
Before one chooses a phlebotomist, they must be verified by a third-party organization. Since these parties have specific standards to meet, therefore only a quality individual with skills will make the cut.
- Trust issues of the patient are associated:
Since the patients are within a domestic domain, hence they trust the concerned professionals. In this case, amateurs are not the person to trust. When certified phlebotomist takes things into their hand – the concerned patients feel better in a domestic arena.
Now, with such details, you can look out for a better phlebotomist associated with home blood sample collection Dwarka for deriving accurate results.